Fernandina Historic Plaza Park

Fernandina Plaza Historic State Park sits atop a bluff along the Amelia River on Estrada Street in the town of Fernandina, on the northern end of Amelia Island. It is the historic site of Fort San Carlos, a Spanish fort dating back to the early 1800’s.

The property is now managed by Fort Clinch State Park as part of the Florida Park Service and has been a state managed property since 1941.

wikipedia Florida State Parks

Location

Estrada Street

Fernandina Beach,

FL 32034

(904) 277-7274

Hours:

8:00am to sunset every day